If you desire a fully catered ski holiday...
Our catered prices include:
Fabulous four-course menus
Every year we prepare new menus - sometimes keeping favourite dishes from previous years - but always developing new recipes that will tantilise and titilate the taste buds.
Some current and previous dishes we have cooked for guests include....
- Quail parfait with crispy date loaf and pickled raisins
- Parmesan doughnuts rolled in Porcini dust with sweet Chestnut cream
- Tiger Prawns flambéed in Pastis served with herbed Garlic Butter sauce
- Pan-fried Rouget on a Banana and Coriander Salsa served with a Chilli, Lemongrass and Malibu Cappuccino
- Goat's Cheese Salad with sweet onions, drizzled with a Honey and Garlic sauce
- Pan-fried Veal sweetbreads and Frogs legs in a Wild mushroom Forestière sauce
- Salmon mi-cuit with parsnip air and microherbs
- Homemade Duck Ravioli with sweetcorn purée, crushed minted peas and shredded Duck with Chestnut purée
- Pan-fried Pigeon breast served with spiced red cabbage and celeriac purée
- Pan-fried Veal Liver with a Port and Cherry sauce served with Roast Apple stuffed with Red Onion marmalade
- Croustillant de Saumon au Basilic served on a bed of sautéd Fennel with oven-roasted Cherry Vine Tomatoes
- Wine-Poached filet of Halibut with a butter Saffron sauce served with Leek tagliatelle
- Szechwan pepper coated Venison pavé served with a Blackcurrant jus and glazed root vegetables
- North African spiced Lamb Shanks served with cumin and pistachio Cous-Cous
- Potato-crusted Roast filet of Cod served on Ratatouille with King Prawns and Langoustine foam
- Pan-fried Teriyaki Duck breast with Potato Daupinois and Green Beans caramelised with Cherry Tomatoes
- Cream of Walnut soup with poached apple purée and walnut oil
- Individual brioche-and-butter puddings with Cognac-soaked raisins served with Ginger-infused cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Caramel sauce and Amaretto cream
- White Chocolate Mousse with Cardamom and Bay Leaves
- Thyme Ice cream with orange greek yogurt soup
- Chocolate Orange fondant puddings served with Orange and Szechwan Pepper Ice Cream
- Individual Apricot Dacquoise with Apricot purée and Cardamon ice cream
- Caramelised Vanilla Mango with White Chocolate and Coconut air
Although we like to prepare gourmet chalet food that rivals the best local restaurants, we realise how important it is to cater for your group's tastes. So, if your group are adventurous foodies and want to experience "Armagnac Snail Fricassé, served with Tomato and Fennel Ragout in Fennel Seed pastry cases on a bed of Fennel Purée" we can provide. Or, if your group would prefer 'simpler' food - eg pasta, lasagne, cottage pie - please let us know - this is no problem as we prefer to change our menus and receive empty plates back!
"Every dinner time has been a treat. Fantastic company. Good wine & the best food I have eaten in a long time." - Alex, Kent
In season produce
We try always to source locally produced goods which are in season.
Catered to your dietary requirements
Whether you are vegetarian,vegan, hallal, gluten-free, or have a nut allergy, or any other dietary requirement, do not worry.
Please let us know beforehand - we will readily adjust the menus to reflect your needs, or prepare individual dishes if necessary, to ensure that you enjoy the best that our cooking offers, and others enjoy their meals too.
"Super! Excellent!! J'adore beaucoup! " - Peter, Bury, Lancashire