The Skiing of Chamonix Valley
Maison Jaune is situated right on one of the blue pistes of Les Houches.
However, within a few minutes drive you can reach the four other ski stations of Chamonix valley.
A Winter Adventure Playground
Chamonix valley is not just another ski resort : it is a mecca for outdoor adventure sports in any season...
Sure... we know that most of you are only intending to ski or snowboard on your holiday.
However, if you feel adventurous and fancy trying something new, then Chamonix has lots to offer you...
- You can thrill yourself on a tandem paragliding flight
- You can experience heli-skiing in nearby Italy or Switzerland
- You can scare yourself ice-climbing on local waterfalls or glacial seracs
- You can try husky-dog sledging in Les Houches or La Tour
- You can discover snow-shoeing in the backcountry
- You can glide gracefully on the cross country ski track
- Plus, Chamonix has lots of other activities for non-skiers too
All in all, we aim to help you to have a wonderful holiday - whatever you choose to do.